Setting up a Floboss for the 100, 300, and 500 series meters is the same process. The only difference is the TLPs for the Meter Report and the Instant data will be different. Multirun FB103s and FB107s will need slightly different TLPs for the Meter Report and the Instant TLPS for the 2nd runs.
Alarm and Event Data is shared between all runs and it is recommended to duplicate the Alarm and Event data for each run so it is connected to the meter as a location.
Add a new location under a specified location folder by clicking on the location folder and clicking:
“Add Location” Button
Click on the newly created Location:
Under the Main Tab of the Location enter the location name and Timezone of the location:
Under the DataGroups tab a basic install will have a minimum of 5 Datagroups
1. Instant This is a simple report data will be polled converted to UTC and stored in the database. Time will be displayed in the Location’s timezone. Time is timestamped as the “time of poll” not read from the device.
2. Daily Daily reports read the historical value from the floboss, timestamps are read from the floboss. If the client chooses to keep the timestamped value of the meter you can keep it as a “Report”.
3. Meter Report The Meter Report is a special identifier that allows SCADACore Live to summarize the meter reports and perform bulk updates.
4. The FBAlarms will be read as a “Static” function where it reads the data as a pre-built structure. It is important to name the sensor names the same each time.
5. The FBEvents will be read as a “Static” function where it reads the data as a pre-built structure. It is important to name the sensor names the same each time.
Create Device and Package
Click on the location name and create a new Package:
Names of the package are not used internally they are used to keep track of the devices that are attached to the location
Create a new Device by click on the package and choosing: “Add Device”:
Adding Floboss Device To the Package
Your tree should look like the following:
Under the Device node of the tree we can add the Sensors to each of the DataGroups.
FBEvents must have the following Data points as it is a structured data poll.
FB Alarms also needs a specified data structure it is a structured data poll all data will come in with the format below.
Daily Poll Function
Daily History Function
Parameter = number of days to poll.
Instant Poll Function Op180 Code
Should be one value for each Register
Hourly Report > see more details here
Control (PID, Softpoints etc)
Finding Run Numbers and TLPS
TLPS are split up as Type, Logical, Parameter
The logical number will change when there are multiple runs/analogs
Analog input logical 64 is Battery Voltage
Analog input logical 19 is Casing Pressure
3,64,14 gives the instanenous reading for Battery Voltage
3,19,14 gives the instantenous reading for the Casing Pressure.
Setting Up TLPs
Getting Historical TLPs
Historical FB300 There are multiple histories for FB300 and FB500 but most of the time only History 1 is used:
Subtract 1 from the point number to get the Daily “Register” for SCADACore.
Getting Instantaneous TLPs
In the TLP Selector you can see the TLP at the bottom 10,0,3 and the type next to it FL=Float
Instant Flow Rate
Differential Pressure: Labeled as Meter Value in a FB300
Minute flowing Today
Gas Flow Today
Meter Report TLPs for FB300
Static/Diff/Temp/Flow Matches the instantaneous readings above
Look up Clock variables for
TimeMinutes, TimeHours, TimeYear, TimeMonth
These to not change for the additional runs they are always the same
Contract Hour is always the same for all 3 runs For FB100 300 500
Analog input Ranges if available:
Temperature Low Reading
Shows -40 as a low reading
Temperature High Reading
Shows +140 for a high reading
Static Range High/Log Reading
3,1,6 = Low
3,1,7 = High
Diff Pressure Range Low/High
3,2,6 and 3,2,7
MVS Ranges (Different than direct analog ranges)
Differential Pressure minimum value
Static Pressure (AP)
Needs to be a text string with the correct number of characters
Run Parameters are found in either Run Parameters or Extra run or AGA Flow parameters: